The Scientific Committee invites abstracts of a maximum of 300 words on Paediatric Anaesthesia related topics.
Dates to Remember
- MAIN CONFERENCE January 29th and 30th, 2016
- Location : Scudder Auditorium and Senate Hall, CMC, Bagayam, Vellore
- Early Registration closes: 15-11-2015
- Abstract submission closes: 10-12-2015
- Late Registration closes: 10-01-2016
Format for Abstract Submission
The abstract for podium or poster presentation should be submitted online along with registration in the following format:
- Name of authors - the presenting Author in All Capital letters
- Objectives - an introductory sentence indicating the purpose of the study
- Methods - Specify study design and give a brief description of pertinent procedures, including statistical analysis
- Results - Main findings
- Conclusion - a statement of the conclusions
Please note: The character count limit of 300. This does not include your Title or Author String or spaces.
Notification of abstract status will be delivered by 15th. January 2016
Rules for submission
- Membership in IAPA is not required for any presenting author or co-author noted on the Abstract.
- Author disclosure for the presenting author must be declared at the time of abstract submission.
- Submission of an Abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present it if accepted.
- Please write your text in proper English (American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of these). Use decimal points (not commas). Please carefully check your spelling.
- An Abstract must have a title that indicates the nature of the investigation. Use sentence case and capitalize the first word in the title only.
- Do not use abbreviations in the title of the abstract.
Standard abbreviations may be used without definition in the text.
- Author names should be written in full but without degrees.
The organizing committee will screen all abstracts submitted.
Selected abstracts will be chosen for podium presentations and the remaining abstracts will be accepted as poster presentation. The presenter will be informed of the decision regarding the status of their abstract well in advance.
If you wish to withdraw your abstract after final date, you must inform the poster and paper committee by e-mail (email@example.com).
Attractive prizes will be awarded to the best poster and best podium paper. Certificates will be given to all participants.