Poster Presentations format
Poster should be submitted as per the following pattern:
- The poster should be 36' wide x 48' high.
- Be sure to include the abstract title, authors names, the institution, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- Set up your poster in a column format so that it is read vertically (top to bottom) and towards the right.
- Use a type size that can be read easily from a considerable distance (4 feet or more). Minimum font size 28. The title should be larger than the body of the text. Select a legible font.
- Posters should stimulate discussion therefore, keep text to a minimum. Include tables, graphs and figures. Make sure every item in your poster is necessary.